Chicago

I am at a week-long training session in Chicago for my new job. Here is a list of the tools I have used from finding the job, going through interviews (5 of them), and now attending training:

LinkedIn.com (my account, upgraded to premium level, general job search, applied to the job through this tool, investigated the company)
Indeed.com (general job search)
Skype (interviews)
Zoom (interviews)
Gmail.com
Box.com
MyNGConnect (textbook publisher's online materials)
YouTube (company information, legal training)
Inflection (HR, accounting)
AMTRAV ticket verification
AA.com (flight info/text updates, boarding pass)
Amerigoeducation.com
Uber
Lyft

Comments

  1. I LOVE Chicago! I hope you have the best week exploring and learning!

    Wow, you've worked with a lot of tools thus far. Don't forget to add all those technical tools to your resume in conjunction with this professional experience. Future employers will be impressed you can use Skype, Zoom, Inflection and other industry tech platforms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat at Cafe Iberico: http://www.cafeiberico.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Curated Exhibit

Business Travel 2.0